Need to stretch, but don’t have a lot of time? Give this stretch a try.
The Runner’s Stretch targets multiple areas at once, including the ankle and hips — two areas that give runners trouble.
Watch the below to learn more and follow these tips to get the most benefit:
- Keep your hips square and avoid rolling out
- Both feet should face straight ahead
- Keep your back knee locked when gliding forward
- Perform 20 reps with a short hold on each side
- Great for before or after a run
The RunSmart Protocol
Struggle to run without pain or worried injury will derail your running and training? Learn a step-by-step system for preventing and recoverying from injury from Physical Therapist, Steve Gonser PT DPT.
Download the free PDF guide below