Most runners think their run form is all about their stride — but it’s so much more.
Even the most minor changes will shift how you use your muscles, tendons, and bones.
That’s why any changes to your stride need to be supported by the anatomy.
The best place to start?
The core, glutes, and balance.
The exercise below targets all three in one movement. Plus, it can be added easily into any warm-up or cool-down routine.
Give 10 to 20 reps a try on each side, and see how you do!
Want to Improve Your Run Form?
- Five weeks of step-by-step training to transform your running
- Fix imbalances with targeted stretching and exercises
- Re-wire bad run habits with simple drills that work
- Weekly Q&A’s to get your questions answered
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the entire program
- NEW: Guided Audio runs to take the training with you on the roads!