If you have ever dealt with a running injury, you likely followed this timeline:
- Ignore it for a bit to see if it goes away
- Reduce your run distance to take it easy
- Start spacing runs out for more recovery
- Take a week or two off to see if that fixes it
What usually happens in this circumstance?
Well, if you’re like most of my runners, you either start back at number one, say “the hell with it, I’ll just keep running,” or you get depressed.
What most runners don’t realize is that early intervention can turn most running injuries around quickly.
If you’ve struggled with injury in the past, or maybe currently injured, take a look at this video.
Learn how to turn around your injuries quickly so you can get back to running faster.
Want more help preventing injury & training smarter?
If so, the RunSmart App is perfect for you!
The RunSmart App Gives You:
- Access to key strength programs that build core and glute strength for fast and injury free running
- A complete strength guide helps every level of runner get stronger, fix imbalances, and improve their running.
- Instant & 24/7 access to your strength workouts through the RunSmart App.
- Training plans customized to your goals focused on preventing injury and maximizing performance
Get instant access to this and more when you sign up today!
Click this button to start a two-week trial for $1: