If you struggle on hills — you may want to look at your run form.
The force of gravity amplifies when running up and downhills. You will either be thrown harder into the ground (downhill) or resisted (uphill).
The improper run form can amplify gravity’s effect — increasing your risk for injury or drastically slowing you down.
While there are many places to start addressing run form, foot strike is the best starting point.
To learn how run form changes with level ground, uphill, and downhill running, watch this video:
Want to improve your run form?
There’s no better time to get started! Join the Midfoot Project starting on April 4, 2021
- Five weeks of step-by-step training to transform your running
- Fix imbalances with targeted stretching and exercises
- Re-wire bad run habits with simple drills that work
- Weekly Q&A’s to get your questions answered
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the entire program
- NEW: Guided Audio runs to take the training with you on the roads!