Want to transition to a clean midfoot strike? Give this drill a try.
The drill is simple to do and can be worked into any warm-up, cool-down, or even practiced around the house.
Well, it’s actually about finding a vertical shin on landing — the midfoot follows.
A midfoot strike provides two main benefits:
- Reduces strain to your knees by allowing your body to naturally absorb shock
- Run faster by minimizing braking forces that cause runners to stop and start on every step
Give this a drill a try, and feel the difference for yourself.
Want to Improve Your Run Form?
The Midfoot Project is for you — Starting April 4, 2021.
- Five weeks of step-by-step training to transform your running
- Fix imbalances with targeted stretching and exercises
- Re-wire bad run habits with simple drills that work
- Weekly Q&A’s to get your questions answered
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the entire program
- NEW: Guided Audio runs to take the training with you on the roads!