Does your stride feel slow and choppy? If so, you may be “tapping the breaks.”
Imagine driving down the road and tapping the brakes 160 times per minute. As you can imagine, it would be quite jerky, inefficient, and painful.
Unfortunately, most have a run form that reflects the analogy.
A long and extended stride with knee straight and toes pointed skyward is inefficient. It works against you for picking up the pace WITHOUT having to run harder.
Take a look for yourself in this video:
Want To IMPROVE YOUR run form?
There’s no better time to get started! Join the Midfoot Project starting on April 4, 2021
- Five weeks of step-by-step training to transform your running
- Fix imbalances with targeted stretching and exercises
- Re-wire bad run habits with simple drills that work
- Weekly Q&A’s to get your questions answered
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the entire program
- NEW: Guided Audio runs to take the training with you on the roads!