Feeling tight in your ankles, calves, or Achilles? Try this stretch!
Here’s what you need to know:
The days of wedging your heel in the corner or dropping it off the step are over. Both are not a great way to loosen your ankles or stretch your calves.
Instead, you want to use a more specific method where the heel is anchored to the ground. Pair that with dynamic movements, and you’ll be setting yourself up for success.
Here’s the best way to stretch your calf & soleus for faster running and fewer injuries:
Want to improve your run form?
Then the Midfoot Project is for you! Starting April 4, 2021.
- Five weeks of step-by-step training to transform your running
- Fix imbalances with targeted stretching and exercises
- Re-wire bad run habits with simple drills that work
- Weekly Q&A’s to get your questions answered
- LIFETIME ACCESS to the entire program
- NEW: Guided Audio runs to take the training with you on the roads!