PRIME is a six week, 12 workout kettlebell strength program for runners. Designed by physical therapist Steve Gonser, PRIME will help you improve your balance, strength, and endurance–allowing you to run faster, stronger, and with less injury.
- Twelve Kettlebell Workouts
- One Training Video on Proper Form
- Each Workout Lasts Between 25 and 30 minutes
- All Workout Videos are Downloaded
How will PRIME Help Your Running?
- Builds Upper and Lower Body Strength
- Targets and Fixes Muscle Imbalances that Cause Injury
- Increases Fitness to Run Faster and Longer
- Reinforces Postural Strength for Better Run Form
Watch this to Learn More
Sweat through 25 to 30 minutes of power moves in each and every kettlebell workout. For runners at an intermediate or advanced level, the results will show when you start setting new PRs with our six-week plan of kettlebell training. For runners who are beginners, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you pump up your endurance! We offer 12 intense sessions, clocking in at about six hours of streaming or downloaded video. We recommend incorporating this into your running schedule once or twice per week, depending on your program.