BaseSix Bootcamp is the number one program for runners to build strength and balance in key muscle groups that help fight and prevent injury. The exercises in BaseSix Bootcamp train movements—not muscles. This program was designed by physical therapist and multiple Boston Qualifier, Steve Gonser.
- Twelve Runner-Specific Strength Workouts
- No Equipment Required
- Each Workout Lasts 30 minutes
- All Workout Videos are Downloaded
How will BaseSix Help Your Running?
- Forges Stronger Hips to Protect the Hip, Knee, and Ankle
- Build Better Balance for Better Foot Control
- Strengthens Movement Patterns that are Specific to Running
Most runners are confused when it comes to the “what” and “how” behind their strength training. This program removes all your guesswork, simply press play and follow along. Simply perform BaseSix Bootcamp twice a week for six weeks and build stronger, faster running performances. Buy our BaseSix Bootcamp program online now, or sign up to start streaming it online today for only a dollar!