Join the Team
RunSmartOnline.com is a membership platform that provides online services and training to runners. Members pay an annual or monthly fee for access to content.
We are seeking a highly organized and structure team member looking to get in on the ground floor of an online start up that is growing quick.
The position includes administrative, customer service, and project management tasks with an expected to 10-20 hours to begin. There is tremendous opportunity to expand in hours, compensation, and responsibility.
There are no set hours for the position. Hours are determined by amount of work available. Accessibility Monday through Satuday is a must. Some days may require one hour of customer support and administrations assistance (every morning or evening), while others days may require 3-4 hours.
- Returning phone calls and emails. Other similar tasks related to customer
- Provide various levels of customer service
- Manage users and member accounts – daily
- Type documents, mail letters, and take notes
- Read, interpret, and communicate findings from reports (narrative)
- Serve as a point of contact for other team members
- Schedule meetings and manage daily calendar, reminders
- Book travel accommodations
- Manage blogs and social media accounts
- Manage social media groups
- Collaborate with writers, graphic artists, and designers
Manage Online Store
- Manage inventory for online store
- Ship orders
- Customer support
The following skills are a must:
- Knowledge of social media platforms, primarily Facebook
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and chat
- Strong knowledge of Google Docs, Google Calendar
- Ability to learn and use online software platforms
The following skills are a plus:
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Mailchimp
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Online / Digital Marketing
[maxbutton id=”8″ text=”APPLY NOW” url=”application”]