At the time of posting this article, COVID-19 cases are surging in our local community and across the states.
Running is more important than ever — for both physical and mental health.
Whether you’re running and feeling great, struggling with injury, or worried about getting injured, this video below can help you.
Below is a video that discusses:
- Critical training flaws most runners are making right now that will result in injury
- How to train through the holidays — even you have trouble finding time in your schedule
- What runners can do to improve their balance and glute and core strength in the next four weeks
Click play below to watch the full video:
For those looking to train smarter and workout from home, check out the NEW RunSmart App!
Inside the RunSmart App, you can build and customize a training plan that works for you.
The RunSmart App Gives You:
- Instant and 24/7 access to training plans through the RunSmart App.
- A complete training plan that includes distances, pacing, and workouts to keep you focused and on track.
- The ability to customize your plan by adjusting goals, swapping days, and changing your paces
- A plan look-ahead to see what’s upcoming to plan and coordinate with your family and work schedule
- Integrated strength training and recovery workouts to keep you feeling fresh, fast, and injury-free on the roads.
- Instant access to online strength & balance workouts designed specifically for runners
Check out the NEW RunSmart App for a limited time with a $1, two-week trial.
Click this green button to start your trial: