When it comes to exercise, not all are equal.
Some exercises carry over to running better. They’re better at improving your flexibilty; better and improving your speed, and certainly better at preventing injuries.
Takes lunges for example:
Most people know of the standard forward lunge. You know, the one wher eyou take a step forward, lower your back knee to the ground, and return to the starting position.
With some easy tweaks, the old lunge can be transformed into something useful.
An exercise that can better serve your ultimate goal: a long and healthy running career.
Watch this video to learn more:
Interested in at-home workouts that will help your running?
Check out the new RunSmart App!
The RunSmart App Gives You:
- A complete strength guide to help every level of runner get stronger, fix imbalances, and improve their running.
- Instant & 24/7 access to your strength workouts through the RunSmart App.
- All workouts designed and used by Physical Therapist and 6X Boston Qualifier, Steve Gonser PT DPT.
- Zero equipment needed for most programs — which means you can fit them in from home, work, or on the road.
- Targeted workouts and exercises developed to help runners fix imbalances that cause most injuries and slower running.
- Programs are self-paced with zero pressure to keep up.
- Exercises target multiple muscle groups at once and make them more effective and time-efficient than traditional programs.
Get instant access to this and more when you sign up today!